1. Elections of the Council.
2. Amendments of Statutes.
Registration of the shareholders will take place on the day of the meeting, i.e. August 16th, 2016 from 11:00 until 11:45 on the venue.
Total number of shares and the total number of the voting shares of JSC Olainfarm is 14 085 078.
Date of the record for participation of the shareholders in the Extraordinary General Meeting of shareholders of JSC Olainfarm is August 08th, 2016. Only those who are the shareholders at the date of record have the right to participate in the Extraordinary General Meeting of shareholders on August 16th, 2016, with the number of shares held by them at the date of record.
Shareholders may participate in the Annual General Meeting of shareholders either in person or represented through a proxy:
– When registering the shareholders must present either the passport or other identification document;
– When registering the representatives of the shareholders must present the passport or other identification document, submit a written power of attorney by the represented shareholder (the form of the power of attorney is available at JSC Olainfarm web-site https://lt.olainfarm.com, web-site of the system of Central Storage of Regulated Information http://www.oricgs.lv; and web-site of JSC NASDAQ OMX Riga http://www.nasdaqomxbaltic.com) or the legal representative has to present a document confirming the authority.
Shareholders have the following rights:
– shareholders that represent at least 1/20 of the capital of the company have the right to within 7 days after the announcement is published to request the Management Board of JSC Olainfarm to include additional items in the agenda. Shareholders that request inclusion of additional items in the agenda of the General Meeting of shareholders must submit to the Management Board of JSC Olainfarm draft decisions about the issues to be included in the agenda upon their request or explanations about the item, if no decision is planned;
– within 7 days after the publishing of this announcement, submit draft decisions about the items of agenda. Should all submitted draft decisions be reviewed and declined, shareholders may submit their proposed draft decisions during the General Meeting of shareholders itself;
– should the shareholder submit an inquiry at least 7 days before the General Meeting of shareholders, the Management Board shall at least 3 days before the General Meeting of shareholders provide the requested information about the items included in the agenda. It is a duty of the Management Board to upon the request of the shareholder provide information about the economic situation of the company to the extent necessary for objective decision-making of the particular item on the agenda.
Shareholders may see the draft resolutions of the General Meeting of shareholders from August 2nd, 2016, until August 15th, 2016 on business days from 09:00 until 16:00 in Olaine, Rupnicu iela 5, in the Legal division of JSC Olainfarm, if scheduled in advance through telephone + 371 6 7013 870 or on the web page of JSC Olainfarm https://lt.olainfarm.com, but on the day of the General Meeting – at the registration desk.
Project of the amendments of JSC Olainfarm Statutes is available at web page of JSC Olainfarm https://lt.olainfarm.com, web-page of the system of Central Storage of Regulated Information http://www.oricgs.lv and the web page of JSC NASDAQ OMX Riga http://www.nasdaqomxbaltic.com.